- This year, the day of miracles fell on the 25/02/2013, which can be condensed into 33.
- This blog is now 3 years old
- I'm now on the 3rd year of my BD Teacher Training, which I decided to do 3 days before Alan died. I started 9 (3+3+3) months later, on module 3.
- Remembering the night Alan was rushed into hospital, there were 3 of us in the waiting room.
- During the following 3 weeks I received a lot of help and support from 3 couples (my parents, Simon & Branwen, and Jan & Tim)
- On the day of his funeral, Alan's wife, sister and daughter (3 women) sat on the same bench.
- Three women organised the funeral ceremony - his wife designed the ceremony, Janie officiated the service, and Jan organised the reunion afterwards, where 3 musicians offered to play.
- Three "Gifts from God" - Jane1 offered music, Jane2 offered a tribute, Jane3 who worked at the funerary agency
- Jan managed 3 things (keeping people informed of the funeral arrangements, organising the reunion afterwards, and the 7th day prayer/mantra reminders)
- The service included 3 prayers and 3 chants (one of which was the Chenrezig mantra, which was repeated 21 (2+1=3) times).
- There were 3 objects inside the coffin (the Heart Sutra, a Buddha image, and a Crunchie bar).
- I became the subject of 3 women's displaced pain.
- I was supported by 3 men in 3 different areas (emotional support, probate, and legal advice).
- 3 of Alan's students decided to leave the Natural Way tai Chi to form their own school
- Alan's ashes were finally released on the 12/01/2012 (the day he would have celebrated his birthday), and which again can be condensed to 333.
- Alan and I met on our way to India, where we spent 3 weeks at Drepung Monastery.
Alan was taken to hospital on the Buddha's Day of Miracles. He died 3 days later, on the 3rd day of the 3rd month, of 2010 (2+0+1+0=3).
Alan's mother comes from a Catholic background. The number 333 expresses the principal mysteries of the Catholic faith which are: (1) The Unity and the Trinity of God, (2) the incarnation, the passion and death, and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Symbolism of the number 333: the first divine man, the mystery of the unity of God, the two natures, that of the divine and the human, the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity (the 3 Kayas, in Buddhism?).
In Numerology, 333 is a sign that Ascended Masters are Around You, working closely with you.
And watching Noctuaries, a moving documentary exploring bereavement through dreams, images and memories, I noticed that grandad is now living in a care home, on room 33.