The Buddha said:
This existence of ours is as transient as autumn clouds
To watch the birth and death of beings is like looking at the movements of a dance.
A lifetime is like a flash of lightning in the sky,
Rushing by, like a torrent down a steep mountain.

THE ONLY THING WE REALLY HAVE IS NOWNESS, IS NOW.

What the caterpillar perceives as the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning.

Thursday, 3 March 2011

Time to say goodbye



I love you and now I let you go
knowing there's no coming and going
knowing there's no separation

Thank you for teaching me
how to dance with the wind

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Carol, for this poem...

    It's been a year since you left me
    and there's been both joy and pain
    it took me quite a while
    but I managed to smile again

    I smile because I love you
    and I hold you in my heart
    you're always there beside me
    every day, right from the start

    Real love knows no boundaries
    it can cross both space and time
    it links us all together
    and keeps our hearts entwined

    So as we remember the day
    that you left us all behind
    I just want to let you know
    you're out of sight, not out of mind

    @ Carol Pool

    ReplyDelete